If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a GIF should be worth a bottle of wine or a pint of ice cream or whatever you use to destress at the end of the day.
1. Anytime You Leave Without Them
The heartbroken look I get every time I need (or want) to leave without my kids. Who decided to give them supersonic guilt tripping powers?
2. When Your Walmart Has Grocery Pickup
Oh, I can order my groceries online while my kids are not screaming and begging for everything we pass? Let me pop the trunk for you.
3. When The Baby Was Up All Night
I’m so tired that life has ceased to make sense, and I could literally lay down and take a nap anywhere.
4. Please Just Eat Your Food
What do I have to do to get you to JUST EAT YOUR FOOD?
5. Moms Night Out Finally Happens
It’s been a while, okay? Don’t judge.
6. When They’re Driving You Crazy
I’d absolutely never want to actually do it, but it sure sounds nice in theory sometimes.